"We Won't Let You Fail!" – Individual attention is given to each student in order to ensure that you succeed!
Net Real Estate school was founded in 2004 by Tamara (Tami) Wiggins and Maureen Petrizzo. We are an Illinois State Approved Education Provider and a member of AIREE (Association of Illinois Real Estate Educators). We are a small, family owned and operated company with years of experience in the real estate industry.
Two of our instructors are also licensed and practicing Managing Brokers with real world experience. We combine our real estate expertise with real life examples to assist our students with the course. Our goal is to prepare you for the Illinois State Exam along with getting you on the right track to start your real estate career. With a 98% pass rate and over 2,300 students who have successfully completed one of our courses, we are confident that YOU can do it too! We offer you 3 attempts to pass the school exam so that you are adequately prepared to take the State of Illinois Real Estate Licensing Exam.
Net Real Estate School offers the lowest priced State Approved Education in Illinois. We believe that obtaining a Real Estate License and starting a career in Real Estate should be affordable for everybody.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality education at the lowest possible cost. Being a small school means that we can give each student individualized attention and keep our overhead low so that we may pass the savings along to you! Our pricing policies and payment plans are part of what makes our company stand out from the rest. We are here to help you start your career in Real Estate today!
Owner & Instructor
- Licensed Instructor since 2005
- Licensed Realtor® since 1995
- Managing Broker/Owner of brokerage firm since 2012
- Author of “15 Hour Interactive Real Estate Principles” workbook
- Taught Salesperson, Broker, Broker Management, and Continuing Education courses
- School principal
- DePaul University, B.A., 2001
- Licensed Realtor® since 1994
- Licensed instructor since 2002
- Sponsoring/Managing Broker/Owner of Brokerage firm since 2012
- Taught Salesperson, Broker, and Continuing Education programs
- Developed unique training program for newly licensed agents
- Trained hundreds of new licensees
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Realtor® since 2011
- Licensed instructor since 2017
- Lewis University, BA 2007
- Certified Medical Coding Instructor since 2003
- Taught Medical Coders and Medical Assistants since 1999
- Medical Coding Curriculum Development since 2003
Our payment plans require a 50% down payment, which can be made with a credit/debit card, personal check or cash. A valid credit or debit card must be on file in order to be on the payment plan. All cards will be charged a $1.00 trial amount to validate the card. Once the course begins, five subsequent weekly payments will be automatically deducted from your credit or debit card until the course is paid in full. Your registration for the 75 Hour course is valid for six months, and we will charge your card weekly in the event that you cannot continue the live portion of the course. A $10 fee will apply if a payment is declined the first time. If the card is declined twice, the entire balance will be due before a person can return to the class.
There is no extra charge or interest to take advantage of the payment plans.
We do not offer payment plans for 15 Hour courses or Internet courses.
We do not offer refunds for any of our courses unless:
- A student registers for the 15 Hour course and does not pass the 75 Hour course after three attempts.
- A student is disruptive, disrespectful to any staff member, or attends class under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If a student is dismissed for one of the reasons listed, he/she will receive a full refund and will not be admitted back into the classroom.
- The course is cancelled.